In a global marketplace where systems, people and processes are interconnected, quality data is an organisation's most valued asset. Our Data Management team views data as the lifeblood of your organisation. We see it as much more than masses of information. It is a critical factor in reaching a company's performance goals.
Our structured approach and methodology, called Data Quality: OnTarget, begins with data accountability and ownership that is then aligned with best-practice strategies. Along with our proven processes, tools and experience, we can assist you in maximising the value of data assets throughout your enterprise. Companies that view data management as a strategic imperative reap the benefits of operational cost reduction, increased revenue and reduced regulatory risks.
In a global marketplace where systems, people and processes are interconnected, quality data is an organisation's most valued asset.
At PWC we can:
- Assess data quality
- Assist with the development and implementation of a Data Management strategy and ongoing data management processes
- Develop and/or review complex spreadsheet business models
- Evaluate or implement information and document retention policies and practices
- Independently assess data quality and data transformation projects
- Manage and perform data transformation, conversion and cleansing
- Provide data mining and data analysis services
- Remediate data quality issues.