CluedIn is a software company that builds Master Data Management platform which is helping people connect, manage, visualize, collaborate and act on data to make their company data-driven.
Detailed Job Description
We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join our product team. We expect you to be an advocate to our clients and UX evangelist within the company. You will help us improve existing product features and create new ones.
- Through research in the field, continuously deepen your understanding of our users. Communicate their needs, concerns, capabilities and limitations to the software development teams.
- Make sure that our users are able to actually complete the tasks that our product are intended for, without being confused or slowed down.
- Objectively identify UX issues in our products: By observing real users with our products and analyzing other data sources.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Work closely with backend/front-end engineers and visual designer to conceptualize and iterate on designs.
- Help to promote UX awareness in the entire organization. Educate and coach the software development teams on best practices.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working as UX designer with a portfolio to back it up.
- Working experience with design tools (such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma etc.)
- Interested in keeping up to date on the latest trends and best practices.
- We expect you to be an empathetic people person and always use “User-centered” approach.
- Have experience in working with guidelines and UI components-based frameworks.
- Have previous experience in building data management software.