CluedIn is 100% focused on customer and partner success. Join our implementation engineering team in building solutions to help our customers and partners achieve success with their data-driven ambitions.
Detailed Job Description
As an implementation engineer, you will be helping our customers and partners implement CluedIn in the best practices. CluedIn is a platform that is designed to be extended. This means that each customers implementation might look slightly different.
- Have experience with building scalable solutions.
- Can guide our implementation team, and if you need to get your hands on the keyboard then you will.
- Have an architectural mind, with a "hands on keyboard" mentality.
- Not need to be someone who builds "beautiful code" - but code that works.
- Focus on the success of the projects and the sustainability of the customer implementation.
- Be a "go-to" person for anything technical i.e. SSL, Networking, Infrastructure. You need a fundamental understanding of a broad array of topics but don't need to be an expert. In this role, it is more important that "you know what to google".
- You have a project mentality - tasks have due dates, time frames, costs and more.
- You have experience in speaking with customers, and instilling confidence, in particular the senior technical resources at a customer.
- C# (8+ years)
- .net Core (2+ years)
- Docker, Kubernetes (1+ years)
- Data Modelling, SQL (3+ years)
- API's, REST, SOAP (5+ years)
- GraphQL (2+ years)
- Worked onsite with customers. (3+ years)
- Good OS knowledge across OSX, Linux and Windows. (10+ years)
- Experience with Search Indexing, Graph Databases. (3+ years)
- Experience with Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and more. (2+ years)
- Experience with ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Neo4j, SQL Server, Redis, netcore.
- If you have worked at a data implementation partner and have finished end to end projects then this is desired. You need to have gone through the full stack where you played a role in architecting, building and maintaining.