Head of Talent Acquisition - Based in UK, Denmark or Ireland
Help our potential customer achieve success.
CluedIn focusses on giving our team members the experience of their career. We are constantly working on pushing the boundaries with technology and we welcome those that share these values.
Detailed Job Description
As the head of talent acquisition, you will help CluedIn grow their already fantastic team to bring talent and those that match the culture and values of CluedIn.
- An amazing network of relationships to people across the technology space.
- Pushing talent acquisition change programmes from both a strategic and operative level
- Experience in managing a recruitment team with a strong understanding of talent acquisition
- Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
- Interpersonal and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organisation.
- Increasing talent sourcing within an organisation by improving direct hiring
- Analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information
- Influencing employees at all levels to support your decisions and proposed plans
- The ability to find talented team mates that share the vision, mission, culture and values of CluedIn.
- Identifying CluedIn's needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
- Developing and retaining a diverse talent acquisition team
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Partnering with the broader talent acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources
- Managing and delivering reports and data when required
- If you have recruited for a data company before, that is even better.
We look forward to hearing from you.