Technical Pre-Sales Specialist (EMEA) - based in UK, Denmark or Ireland
Help our potential customer achieve success.
CluedIn is 100% focused on customer and partner success. Join our experienced team in building solutions to help our customers and partners achieve success with their data-driven ambitions.
Detailed Job Description
As our Technical Pre-Sales Specialist, you will be helping our sales team during the sales process to make sure we are offering the right advice and guidance to our customers and partners.
- We want someone with experience in working with enterprise data solutions.
- Build architecture diagrams and plan with the customers and partners on what they want to achieve.
- We want someone that is not afraid to get their hands on the keyboard when required.
- We want someone that has an entrepreneurial spirit and an architectural mind.
- We are customer focused, and as such, you will have a focus on the success of every project and the sustainability of the customer implementation.
- We want someone that has a project based mentality - tasks have due dates, time frames, costs and more.
- We are looking for someone that is able to speak with customers and instill confidence in the solution, especially any senior technical resources or executives at a customer or partner.
- You have been in a technical pre-sales role at a data provider before (5+ years)
- Docker, Kubernetes (1+ years)
- Data Modelling, SQL (3+ years)
- API's, REST, SOAP (2+ years)
- GraphQL (2+ years)
- Cloud Experience (Azure / AWS) (2+ years)
- Worked onsite or with customers or partners. (3+ years)
- Experience with Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and more. (2+ years)
- If you have worked at a data implementation partner and have finished end to end projects then this is desired. You need to have gone through the full stack where you played a role in architecting, building and maintaining.
- Finally we want someone that can have fun. We've built an awesome solution and our customers love it. We want someone that wants to go on an incredible journey with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.