CluedIn is 100% focused on customer and partner success. Join our experienced team in building solutions to help our customers and partners achieve success with their data-driven ambitions.
Detailed Job Description
As our Technical Pre-Sales Specialist, you will be helping our customers and partners implement CluedIn to best practices standards. CluedIn is a platform designed to be extended. This means every customer's implementation might look slightly different.Skills:
- We want someone with experience in building scalable solutions.
- We're looking for someone to be the voice of the customer and our partners and help guide our design and implementation team.
- We want someone that is not afraid to get their hands on the keyboard when required.
- We want someone that has an entrepreneurial spirit and an architectural mind.
- We're looking for someone that can write code that works and not someone focused on building "beautiful code".
- We are customer focused, and as such, you will have a focus on the success of every project and the sustainability of the customer implementation.
- Ideally you'll become our "go-to" person for anything technical in your region i.e. SSL, Networking, Infrastructure. As such, you'll need a fundamental understanding on a broad array of topics
- We want someone that has a real passion for learning. You don't to be an expert to be successful in this role, as long as you know "what to google" and have that can do attitude.
- We want someone that has a project based mentality - tasks have due dates, time frames, costs and more.
- We are looking for someone that is able to speak with customers and instill confidence in the solution, especially any senior technical resources or executives at a customer or partner.
- C# (8+ years)
- .net Core (2+ years)
- Docker, Kubernetes (1+ years)
- Data Modelling, SQL (3+ years)
- API's, REST, SOAP (5+ years)
- GraphQL (2+ years)
- Worked onsite with customers. (3+ years)
- Good OS knowledge across OSX, Linux and Windows. (10+ years)
- Experience with Search Indexing, Graph Databases. (3+ years)
- Experience with Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and more. (2+ years)
- Experience with ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Neo4j, SQL Server, Redis, .net core.
- If you have worked at a data implementation partner and have finished end to end projects then this is desired. You need to have gone through the full stack where you played a role in architecting, building and maintaining.
- Finally we want someone that can have fun. We've built an awesome solution and our customers love it. We want someone that wants to go on an incredible journey with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.